Thursday, March 22, 2012

Dungeon Days Box Two

My second box of the day....packed in a pioneer stereo box...
I truly have no idea what is in here....it's labeled dishes and misc items. I am thinking it's stuff from when we divided Juanita's dishes.





Here it is all unpacked and spread out. Why yes, that is a different table! Love this cherry table we bought from friends! My other table is full of box #1 haha




Old pottery bowls, perhaps from Mexico and Texas? a wooden bowl, a bowl that appears to be made of a coconut perhaps......a stand that says Puerto Rico......wondering if the San Juan Puerto Rico Salt/Peppers from Box #1 go with this?




Lu-Ray pastel dishes


I like this pattern!





and this one also







bottom of the "dogwood" cup









Don't know anything about this plate?





Eastern Star dishes






Will take a different pix of that troll later and explain it. Have no idea how it got in with this stuff! haha He must be magic! See that red fridgie? It was the last thing I took out of the box.....I could tell by the lid it was a fridgie and I was doing a celebration dance in my head, then I got it out and it's finish is all messed up :( oh well!





The tiny plastic flower pot had this note in it : flower pot from Juanita -Texas


I think it was either given to Mom Henderson or Madolyn




The deal had two notes in it....one said "From Cecil Hutchison"


the other says "Juanita sent Mom from Texas 1942" and that's in Madolyn's writing. In the picture the frog looks like it has a chip in it by it's mouth, but that is just light reflecting, there is no chip there...or anywhere else for that matter.





Dessert dishes I guess? and looks like a wine glass....it's pretty heavy so I am thinking it's nice...






Interesting Salt and Peppers



Still have their Japan sticker on them....look how their tails are!





Marking on the bottom of the mouse salt/peppers


Always fun to go through a box of "dishes and misc items"


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I feel better -- you DO have a use for that table! Goodness gracious, you do have "stuff!" How interesting. Is there a lot more? What will you do with all of it? There are some really choice pieces...aren't those mice S&Ps the funniest? SO interesting to see what all is in the dungeon -- you don't need an attic with a dungeon like that...K

Anonymous said...

Well...yes there is more down there. I don't know what I am going to do with all of it. I know I can't display it all....So may keep some out and repack some and actually label things better. We LOVE the table! I saw the mice ones on e bay last night. Guess I better deal with some of what I have out before I get more out! haha

Sarah said...

More stuff.. lol! :)