Monday, January 14, 2013

Dungeon Days

I found this avon candleholder/candle in the dungeon the other day.....I am connecting this
to my Aunt Dixie ...I believe she gave this to us..It just says the late 60's or 70's, doesn't it?
Groovy!.....and it is in pristine condition!
Found this in a random box in the dungeon....from Nebraska.
Pretty sure this came from my Nebraska grandparents....Pop always liked "Ozark" things...in case
you can't tell, this is an outhouse....made of copper...the roof is even copper.
I suspect this also came from there, since they ran a dairy...at any rate I like it and was surprised to see
I had put stuff inside it..
Really random stuff...two rabbit candles...a doily thing, and a candle someone scratched
the silver off of....
Random things I found in a box....a couple vintage things and a couple things our kids had.
Back on the far end of a shelf I found this little vegetable holder.
One of my many horse items....I really liked horses.  This is made of some sort of 
ceramic material and it marked Japan on the back.
I have some more dungeon pictures that I will be putting on this week....never know what you are going to come across down there!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I remember a lot of this stuff..