Friday, January 18, 2013

Rocks in Storage

Well....found a basket full of rocks,etc in the dungeon....Good thing I kept them in a safe place! Ha!
Like the little piece of driftwood too!
Really random items...and there were also small pine cones mixed in,but I had already sorted them out.
Native American pottery found locally.
Not sure what to say about this!
Even more random items....
These were in there and they are nice....was glad to find them....
Yet another rock..
Located this in the dungeon...I made this in a crafts class when I was a kid..rolled up magazine pages, or
catalog pages...anyway, of course it was full of stuff too!
The below items were packaged in this, so I am very sure it came from my Nebraska people. 
My Grandpa, "Pop" wore these jumpsuits.....
Two plant hangers made of shells..
and in the bottom....yep, more rocks!

No comments: