Wednesday, January 9, 2013

More Osage County

I always thought painted signs on brick buildings were pretty cool!
Higher up on the building there were also several of these stars..also cool!
House dating to 1879!
Not sure I would park around this building! Looks like it could collapse!
And it truly was on a hill!
This church was pretty, but this isn't a very good picture of it...
Buffalo herd.
Nuclear plant on the horizon
snowy road coming out of the conservation lake area.
There was a real pretty little country church by this graveyard, but I didn't get a picture
of it. I may have to start getting out of the truck/car to take pictures!
I did get a picture of the door knob! woo hoo!
This was a neat place and I truly should have tried to take more pictures here...
Love the chippy red and that window!

No comments: