Thursday, January 17, 2013

Yet Another Jewelry Box

Well, yes....while mining in the dungeon last weekend I came across another jewelry box.
This one was mine...so I have to take credit for all this random stuff!
I was really into 4-H!
Some metal buttons...
Coins...
Look at that cute girl! Love the peacock feather! 
Bet I can't find whatever those keys fit! haha!
Not sure why I would have a Methodist 50 pin...or what looks like a boy scout pin?
I bet I made this box in 4-H or Bible School...
It had rings in it...including that plastic yellow bat ring! Wow!
More stuff..
Most of these go back to when I was a child.
Oh yes, Class of 74...I was soooo cool  haha
at the bottom is an ID bracelet...they were all the rage at one time...
Charm bracelets....The one in the middle was actually mine..not sure about the other two..
And yes, that is on a different table...Going to have to start putting some stuff away, as I 
was out of room!
These were all tangled up and Richard untangled them...The little jointed person is hanging on a peg
upstairs now...I actually remember wearing those others when I was a kid!
Last of the stuff!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Neat assortment of stuff! You sure have a lot of jewelry boxes! lol