Saturday, January 26, 2013

More From The Box

"letterhead" from a letter Mom wrote to her in-laws..
Part of a prom program from 1946...whole thing is in pristine condition and looks like it was printed now.
It had a couple pages for autographs...
And lists of the students..
The menu sounds interesting...wonder what Chickenloaf was?? 
And look at the size of the faculty!
Ice Capades program....had the Seven Dwarfs on the back...
Several various pictures...underneath all those pictures is a book of Valentine's, which I will
post about on Valentine's Day....If  I remember! ha!
A little reindeer we made out of a can tab...like the one that was in the Johnny W. box, only
this one is complete...and an awesome pair of glasses!
Can't see it too well, but it's my Dad on a longhorn, Grandmother standing by it...I think...
I suppose this will be my last post from this box...can't possibly put it all on here.....there were fair books from the sixties...several of them...also various newspapers, including ones from three different papers from when JFK was assassinated....

No comments: